AZ-900 | Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. Students in this course will gain the confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
• Why Cloud Services?
• Types of Cloud models
• Types of Cloud services
Module 2: Core Azure Services
• Core Azure architectural components
• Core Azure Services and Products
• Azure Solutions
• Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
• Securing network connectivity in Azure
• Core Azure Identity services
• Security tools and features
• Azure governance methodologies
• Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
• Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards in Azure
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
• Azure subscriptions
• Planning and managing costs
• Support options available with Azure
• Service lifecycle in Azure
Qualitia specializes in Microsoft Azure, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We can help you in your preparation for Exam AZ-900 | Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.