Qualitia is at your service on all Quality (QA/QC), Completions, Safety & Start-up related works and help you with your Staffing needa in Canada.
- Oil & Gas
- Information Technology
- QA/QC Inspection
- QA/QC Documentation (ITP, ITR/Exhibits, Turnover)
- E&I (Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Vendor/Third-Party Inspections including F.A.T.
Major industrial and energy projects are large and complex where planning, communication and integration are critical for success of such projects.
Qualitia is one stop solution for all your:
Qualitia Energy is a multi-discipline Construction, Shut-down/Turnaround, Commissioning and Start-up service company. We provide Manpower solutions (Technical and Non-Technical) for long term and short term basis for various Industries in Canada…
- Lean management & operation
- Competitive rates
- Collective Expertise & Experience through long-term operation within North America
- Occidental tries to outbid Chevron for Anadarko PetroleumNEW YORK — A bidding war is breaking out over Anadarko Petroleum, with Occidental making an offer that it says is about a 20% premium to Chevron's deal announced earlier this month, a rare move not often seen in the U.S. oil industry. Houston-based Oc... The post Occidental tries to outbid Chevron for Anadarko Petroleum […]
- U.S. crude stockpiles jump on rise in imports: EIA(Reuters) – U.S. crude oil stockpiles rose last week to their highest in about a year and a half as imports increased, even as refiners sharply ramped up output ahead of the summer driving season, the Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday. Crude inventories rose by 5.5 million barrels in the week to April 19, […]
- Ford Motor to put $500 million into electric vehicle startup Rivian(Reuters) – Ford Motor Co said on Wednesday it will invest $500 million in U.S. electric vehicle startup Rivian Automotive LLC, joining Amazon.com Inc in backing the potential rival to Silicon Valley’s Tesla Inc. Ford said it will use Rivian’s “skateboard” – a chassis that bundles electric motor, batteries and controls – to build a […]
- Cenovus Sees Alberta Premier Shifting Rail to Private SectorApr 24, 2019, by Kevin Orland (Bloomberg) Cenovus Energy Inc. Chief Executive Officer Alex Pourbaix said Alberta Premier-Elect Jason Kenney may be able to find a way to shift the province’s contracts for shipping crude by rail to private producers — an option preferable to scrapping the plan altogether. Kenney, who takes office next week, […]
- TransGlobe Energy Corporation Announces an Operations UpdateApril 24, 201912:00 AM Globe Newswire This Announcement contains inside information as defined in Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation No. 596/2014 (“MAR”). Upon the publication of this Announcement, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain. CALGARY, Alberta, April 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — TransGlobe Energy Corporation (“TransGlobe” or […]
- LNG projects on both East and West Coasts seek new markets for Alberta’s natural gas sector – Luncheon & Presentation May 16th – Details HEREWith the change of leadership in Alberta, Jason Kenney’s pledge to revitalize Alberta’s natural gas industry has renewed interest in LNG on both Coasts. His promise to implement a robust natural gas strategy is having an effect. Just a day after the Alberta election, while mainstream media focused on negative sentiments concerning oil pipelines, Quebec […]
- Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. Announces Year End 2018 Financial ResultsApril 24, 2019 Globe Newswire CALGARY, Alberta, April 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. (“CSRI” or the “Corporation”) (TSXV:SPI) (OTCBB:CSPUF) announces the release of its financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2018 including the filing of its 2018 annual audited Financial Statements, Management Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A”), and Forms 51-101F1, […]